Thursday 3 June 2010

Discoverable

    I've been through a lot in my life. Especially some that were not supposed to surface and emerge at my age. Broken heart and bruised, but nothing else to do with it but I gotta accept the life the reality. I tend to hold promises dear to myself so as to inspire myself to aspire before I expire. I'd never lie to myself. It's partially wrong. I lied, or rather to say I deceived in good faith according to Teleological Theory. I do believe in people and I see the true beauty in everything. Undoubtedly those I can't live without are my family and friends, whether small or big, I'll keep them close to me. Life without companions would be a dull and unpolished edge of darkness. Family and friends mean eveything to me. Once and for all I couldn't bear to break anyone as it would hurt me the most.
    Fairy tales are fairy tales after all. They must be some stories created by someone to entertain the needs of another bodies. And I don't quite believe in happy endings sometimes because I've seen too many saddened examples around me. On the other hand, I'm not a pessimist and hence I do believe that there is always light to every dark and the nights will give way to days, hope to every lost cause and their prayers will be heard, beauty in the filth because the world or humanity isn't so rotten and two sides to every story because it is judged by different perspectives and points of view. I believe that no one should be alone as loneliness is a silent killer and I totally comprehend just because I have been through that as well. And since then I have walked a long road and Don't Stop, my true believer...

No comments:

Post a Comment