Wednesday 2 June 2010

Repose*Revive

    On the 7th day since I've been in KL, my uncle and aunt offered my cousin layhui sis, laysin sis and me to pay a visit to their residence. I had a really great time spent over there. In that 3D 2N trip, I've gone wandering at different places where I've never been there before (To be frank and sincere XD).
    Sunway Piramid was one of the renowned destinations that we went for lunch at Bar B Q Plaza and the most interesting part is ICE-SKATING!!! I ended up 'walking' clumsily with those stupid gestures all out when I was almost losing my balance and going to fall down.

    See~ this is the proof lol
    Besides, we went eating Poon-Choy 盆菜 on Saturday night. It is a Chinese-style dish with different varieties of food arranged and decorated neatly from top to bottom in a big clay bowl with rice served. The food choice includes chicken, duck, roast pork, mushrooms, prawns, bamboo shoot and embraced by broccoli on top of the surrounding of the bowl. An attractive nice-looking dish which made us boost our appetite. And to be shocked I have eaten much more than the usual portion that I used to have at home, for almost each and every meal. I'm amazed at my 'ability' or perhaps I should call this a potential undiscovered talent of mine. LOL.
It looks more or less like this XD
    Sunday morning my say teo, laysin and I had a simple yet luxurious breakfast at a kopitiam which located just within a stone's throw. In the afternoon we decided to shop at IKEA for some home furnishes. I could see many varieties of them are available there which cover from a tiny drinking cup to a massive-structured bedstead. You name it & They have it! By the way the curry puffs were so scrumptious. Eventually the trip ended with a warm dinner together with my xiao yi, say teo, layhui sis and laysin sis. We separated officially when I was driven home and back to the condo I stay.

So I gotta officially and cordially thank my uncle aunt and cousin.
xiao yi, thanks for the longan that you cooked it was so ho-liao that I had 3 full bowls of it. Haha.
say teo, thanks for fetching me home and your concern all the while. And the cross-trainer to burn calories. lol
layhui & laysin sis, thanks for companionship of yours in those two days. Look forward to going out together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment