Thursday 13 May 2010

Leaving

    Have u ever noticed how the time flies?
    I experienced it during this holiday. As I'm leaving for KL to further my studies, I decided to go KL on 13th. All of a suddenly, I feel so reluctant to separate with all my friends in here. The place that I've been staying for almost 20 years. Too much memories to be treasured. Too much things to be remembered. Too much moments I've spent with. But I told myself not to be hesitated, not to be nervous, not to be over-excited.
    In fact, I've been leaving home since my Teens.
    15, Form 3. I started my hostel life. That was the first time I left home. Not to be exaggerating, I would tell that I really felt the loneliness surrounded me so badly sometimes. But it was all gone with the appearance of my expanding number of friends. I got to know many friends and they helped me to get rid of those sickening feelings and I'm so grateful that I got them by my side at that time.
    18, National Service (Program Latihan Khidmat Negara). Not to be boastful, when some trainees were crying terribly due to homesickness, I was joyfully enjoying my wonderful & interesting NS life at the campsite. My guardians seldom went to visit me on weekends and I didn't really give a damn about it as I'm already accustomed to the life outta home.
    18, Penang TARC. Somehow I started to feel homesick at the beginning of the college life. Fortunately, with the assistance of my san yi, friends, classmates, roommates, housemates, lecturers and all others, I've walked out of that trial period.
    20-to-be, KL. I've been having all those wonders on my mind. How's the life in KL? I don't know. I don't have answers right now. I told myself not to lose my faith as I feel myself shaking horribly. So I'm going for an exploration of life (or perhaps analysis of human characteristics) in a place which is strange to me. Life is about learning. Remember to relax and don't be tense. What's bad with falling off? As long as you learn from the mistakes and climb again from stumbles. Now that I'm leaving but I'm never gone far from home. At least I know.
    Here I come, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment