Tuesday 11 May 2010

Result.. again

It was released this morning. 
The journey of diploma has finally come to halt with the proof of this overall result status of 6 sems.
I've gratefully accomplished my diploma course and is proceeding to advanced diploma soon.
well~ I totally earned 94 credit hours (*crap, it's the same for all who managed to finish the course)
and with a CGPA of 3.8451 I may be rendered a 75% of TARC merit scholarship in adv.dip 

In fact, my aim was to achieve a CGPA above 3.85 so that I will be rendered a full scholarship. 
Now, it seemed impossible but it greatly means I still have some IMPROVEMENTS to make and a lot of things to learn. =)
Congratz to whom has (been 'certified' as) graduated. 
To those friends who didn't get satisfactory result, be tough, cheer up & don't give up. May you be blessed. 

by the way, the convocation is on 26th June. See you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment