Sunday 16 May 2010

The Amazing Route

    Alright. I've arrived in KL safe and sound even though the journey seemed like a journey trying to break a record of Mission Impossible. Let me depict the unbelievable story.
    I bought a bus ticket for 13th which was supposed to depart at 2.30pm. 10am in the morning, the worker of the outlet called me up saying that my proposed bus was out of order. She was asking if I would like a midnight bus on 12am of 14th. After considering various possibly harmful factors, I rejected and asked for another time schedule.
    Later on I went to buy lunch for my sisters as my aunt has left for hospital to look after a kid of her sister's. I gotta do my obligations then. >.< All of a sudden I received a call from the outlet saying that there was a bus going down KL at 11 something in the morning. It showed that it was 10.30am when I managed to take a look at the clock hanging on the wall of that kopitiam where I went to buy food. On the double, I rushed horribly home after I got told about this.
    "Hol-Shit" was the only words emerged on my mind. When I was riding the motorcycle with fast speed and passionate fury, I received a few calls and messages from the worker.
    "Pls come earlier as the bus has departed from BM. Thanks."
    I started to be tense. Fortunately I had packed all my luggage few days ago. I strode off the living room once I stepped into the house and directly went up to my room to take all my bags after putting the food on dining table. As I was wearing my shoes, an auntie (my neighbour) saw me and guessed I must be in a hurry. So she spontaneously asked uncle to offer me a ride to the outlet. Or else I'd be walking down the street which would spend me about 10 more minutes.
    The bus finally came to pick about 15 minutes after I was dropped. (what the heck~ I shouldn't be so nervous if I knew it earlier) Okay. Fine. The bus driver is kinda friendly though I guessed he must be feeling hesitated by my question.

    "Encik. Tumpang tanya saat. Saya nak pi KL kena turun kat mane ni?"
    "Kat Pudu."
    "Tapi stesen Pudu dah tak pakai lagi kan?"
    "Masih turun kat Pudu walaupun tak pakai lagi."
    "Masih turun kat Pudu lah? Confirm?"
    "Ya."
    "Okay. Ma-seh"

    I managed to piss off before he went mad by my question. lol. Initially everything went smooth until it was raining cats and dogs when the bus was approaching KL. And another "Owh-Shiet" came out from my mouth. (Sorry for my rudeness) It's in my expectation but out of reach. I was dropped at a bus stop along the roadside in the vicinity of Jalan Tun Perak. My cousin and I spent loads of time talking and telling all the renowned landmarks, easily-visible buildings and the location I was at. And finally she managed to find me out after digging over the entire KL, I guessed. *giggle*
    We were both wet when we got in her car while her friend was waiting in her car. I reached her house after going through round and round of traffic congestion but luckily they weren't the serious ones. I stayed at her house at that night after we went shopping at Carrefour. That was the first time I marked myself as a shopaholic and all the things we bought almost fully loaded the car until her friend could only start moving the car at Gear3 but not Gear1. (because the car was damn full of things) LOL. Just couldn't imagine what would happen if we (touchwood-ly) met the police force.
    Basically, after this and that and this and that and finally I obtained the keys and officially moved to my new hostel. Wish I will be leading a smooth two-year-life in KL. G-Y-M blesses me!

*A special secret for you. Sssh. Don't tell anyone that 
I didn't even have a proper opportunity to take a shower before I departed to KL but it doesn't matter as lastly I was also 'washed' by the rain already. Laugh out loud. 

Last but not least, special thanks to Lihui Sis, MingQian Bro, Xiao Yi and Say Teo.

No comments:

Post a Comment