Wednesday 6 October 2010

Tribute

  I got my last semester's result back today. And out of my expectation, I got a B for that particular subject that I scared the most. Thank Gods and Goddesses for saving my life. Attached a copy of my result print-screened from college intranet page. Let's buck up this semester and aim for a better one. And certainly I need to brush up my English speaking and writing skill because they are deteriorating. Yes I could tell it is declining. Anyway, congratulation to those having Excellent result. Those with unsatisfactory ones, try your best in next sitting. May everyone of ABM be blessed! A cordial thank goes to everyone whom I was helped and consoled at my difficult time last semester. I love you. =D *just accept it lah don't be shy. lol*
as per tribute to my mama and sisters 

No comments:

Post a Comment