Saturday 9 October 2010

Divorce

"Because we're still getting over the divorce." 

"Knowing how to be divorced is next to impossible. And sometimes, over the years, I have thought that your dad and I weren't quite finished. and as it turns out, we weren't. So I went out of my comfort zone, which I found out if you're really honest with yourself isn't all that comforting. And I experienced with a part of myself because I want to know if after all these years there was still something there between us." 


"So what did you see?" 


"And I realise that even though your dad and I once had something extraordinary, now we no longer really fit together." 


~Source from the movie, It's complicated


Yeah, undeniably, Life is way too complicated with assorted relationships. 
Im a sinner. For provocating a divorce between my parents. I did what's reasonable & sensible and Im not afraid of dying a thousand death. Not that Im immortal or celestial but Im just way too normal out of the abnormalities. Should I be sentensed to death instead? Whatever. Im just accustomed to it. It's always 'Guilty until Proven Innocent' rather than 'Innocent until Proven Guilty' in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment