Monday 4 October 2010

It's another climb

  I'm officially back in KL for the commencement of second semester. The second day of that week was actually my birthday. In fact, Birthday, means A Free Holiday-like Day to me. Sometimes I'd stay at home for the whole day instead of going out and packing in the overcrowded place. Anyway, I'd like to thank my thoughtful family members for celebrating my birthday in advance before I came to KL. Abundance of thanks giving out to my coursemates, classmates and any other old and new friends who had celebrated and wished me a cheerful birthday. I'm grateful and appreciative of all your wishes and I love you! No more teens for me and seriously I can't really accept it! LOL.

  Hereby I'd thank my A gor (name concealed for confidentiality) for talking to me. Did you know that sometimes your concern can actually, I mean, really, cheer me up? Not that I'm over-obsessed with you But I'm just so pleased that I could regard you as my bro. =D It's a feeling like I never had before. Or might be, I'm just a slut-man who's begging love and concern from people around. lol at my stupidity. Anyway gor, I don't really need a gift from you. I'm not a wasteful person so I don't hope people becoming wasteful just to buy me a present. So I was just teasing you when I asked for a gift from you. Thanks profusely for your wish too. What could I say at last is All the best to you & Be happy always. XD


  


 Fat as usual =.=


p/s A sincere apology to my current classmates for not attending the event you organised on that day. I'm so sorry about it :S Thanks abundantly for all wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment