Sunday 29 August 2010

Oh I see

    Someone has actually told me this. And yea thanks so much for your information that I'm Not Macho because:

  1. I never smoke. (I admit. You can check the colour of my pinky lips. :P)
  2. I don't excessively drink. (of course. Only socially)
  3. I'm not keen on men sports such as Football & FIFA. (Who specifies it is a men sport?)
  4. I don't know swimming. (My fault also? = =a)
  5. I flirt with girls a lot. (You're jealous of me, aren't you?)
  6. I spend my spare time writing novels instead of outdoors. (owh dear you can't despise a person's hobbies)
  7. I don't play DoTa. (Sorry to say, sometimes I'm quite against DoTa players ^^v)
  8. I cover masks and have facial intermittently. (Please check out who are the spokesperson for L'OREAL and Garnier Men. TYVM)
  9. I'm a considerable introvert sometimes. (So what? I am who I am =D)
  10. I'm still a Virgin after living for almost 20 years. (Sssshh~ and you're driving me nuts!)

  Please Do Not Assume Things. You'll just make an ASS out of U and Me. LOL. and Thank You for your feedback. I'll improve myself. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment