Friday 20 August 2010

Just For Your Infomation

    It comes to the end of Week 14 this semester. And the end of week 14 always indicates the time for final exam. That's where I stand now. Struggling and striving hard for the exam. Hoping to pass with flying colour. All the best and Break a leg for all candidates. Let's work towards our ICSA! =)
    Hereby I would like to thank all the lecturers,tutors, coursemates, classmates and acquaintances who have been contributing the utmost efforts in educating all of us. *bow*. May you always be blessed in your life and a thousand of apologies from all of us. Thanks cordially for being our facilitators!

  Guess who are they? 
*Disclaimer- The statements below are for amusement purpose only and shall not be personal attack or any unlawful intention for humiliation. Read at your own risk*

"So, you have to take it out. disposal means take it out ar."
"Accountants are very kia-su one so we need to be prudent at all times. Don't underestimate the expenses and liabilities and don't recognise income until it incurs."

"Whether to know it is a valid meeting or not? It depends~"
"We need to look at the organisation's rules and regulations, the Acts and authority governing the organisation, its articles etc."
"You need to talk about the quorum, notice period, proxy etc and.. It Depends."

"So, you can see from here, page 38, People."
"Do your work on CeL people, I'll be checking."
"ENGLISH... NOT Ying-Wen!"
"Irrelevant question."

"Whether attend or not? Up to you it's your own funeral."
"Go back to China if you want to speak Mandarin in my class."
"...and Yes I'm wicked. Call me a racist."
"I need to be caustic to use all those six letters [Sxxpxd] because those Girls are really stubborn!"
"Normally OM takes about 6months to be taught but I only teach you all within, how long? only 7weeks!"

  It is still so unbelievable that I have finally come to the end of semester 1 of year 1. It seems like all the things had just happened yesterday! For the following days I'd be hibernating in the palace of books and will appear less frequent in here (I think I seldom be here also. LOL). Good Luck for You and Me! Take good care of yourselves while studying hard for Finals.
*sealed with a lovely kiss* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment