Tuesday 13 July 2010

Learning Outcome 2


To: Whom it may concern
From: Anonymous
Date: 13July2010
Subject: Advanced Diploma learning progress

  It's been the 60 days I've been leading my life in KL. 60 days is (approximately) equivalent to 2 months. A not too long but not too short time period. This week is week 9 out of 14, the final exam is around the corner I should this by applying prudence accounting concept. Let's have a quick review on the subjects I'm taking this semester.

English for Management:
Accomplished group-work role-play meeting. Done individual proposal letter test on CCTV issue. Going to have my individual presentation next week (which I have not searched the information completely on the internet and outline has yet to be written. and yeah I'm SO anxious). And in line with my prediction, I foresee next week would be a hectic week. Adopting a quote from one of my classmates "If I survive I'll let you guys know". LOL!

Financial Accounting I:
So far so good for this subject. Got my test 1 result and I'm so pleased that I passed! Gotta pull up my socks for test 2. This subject is basically about the study of theoretical financial reporting standards then apply into the questions. The standards would serve as guidelines to ease us in solving questions.

Laws and Practice of Meetings:
For the first few weeks, I found myself in severe disapproval towards laws. Anyway situation gets better when we gradually sought out a way in understanding the context and syllabus. It's all bout Meetings. Meetings. Meetings and Meetings.

Corporate & Operations Management: 
This subject worsen me badly. Wrecked my beautiful life, leaving me unawakened and unconscious sometimes. No doubt I need to confess that I learnt a lot of new things through this subject. Safe-assign software to check plagiarism, opportunity to unleash my ability to present in lecture hall (by the way I'll be having a formal presentation in lecture hall and be evaluated on the spot! that's why I mentioned that next week is a torturing week. So I need to make up my mind clearly & be mentally strengthened), the try-again attitude in every trial-and-error tutorials. Much more and it would be very tedious for me to list down all. In fact, I have a little wonder whether the lecturer is able to finish teaching the syllabus because we've got bulky notes with us right now whereby the contents are so mesmerising so hypnotising. F!

  Anyway, not to forget to acknowledge those who have given me unlimited support and encouragement when I was suffering some time before this. My life was so really fucked up at that moment that I have thought to cry all over (SILENTLY) in the toilet. Now it has become better. I have choices. I opt for the optimistic way. Let's cheer for the fruitful outcome in the end. Always try your best!

  Between lost and found You showed me the distance. Between safe and sound You showed me the difference. After all, we need to survive the rain and Make it through the hurricane!

  Thanks profusely for your attention. Regards.

Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment