Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sorrowful

Damn tired while answering the LPM tutorial questions.
                                   Perhaps I have yet to get used to the scope of learning.
                     Perhaps I have over-aimed.
                             Perhaps I don't actually love the laws and Acts like I did.
            Perhaps I am just too busy and lazy.

     Ms. Lee MW had once said we must be able to work in ambiguity in future. An ambiguous situation refers to a situation that we're not provided with a lot of information and we gotta figure all out by ourselves and carry out tasks on our own. Yes! all by myself. So, I've done my part and going to sleep with some sorrowful mood and mesmerising thoughts on. Sometimes I just wonder Am I way too Melancholic??? lolz
    Nevertheless I'm always so relieved whenever I see this picture. XD
Leehom says: It's OK, teik. I have faith in you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment