Friday 11 June 2010

Skype

    Thanks to skype. I get connected to my mum easily and conveniently. We've been having conversation for so well. However, it doesn't last any longer as I found that the quality of the calls were not as good as before. Just doubt whether it's caused by my expired webcam software or the new-installed skype software. I hope neither of them has got problem but the poor internet connection of Malaysia. LOL.
    Let's look at some proofs of the deteriorating quality along the way. 
the dim light is due to insufficiency of lamp at the cam-corner lol 
So ended up we face-to-face and talked through phone =( 

I don't think it's my cam's problem since I could take the pics nicely when I'm not in cam. 
Gotta emphasise this. The LAST piece of exam slip in Diploma course 
 It looked miserable XD
So, the conclusion is: I will find out what's happening~ be right back

No comments:

Post a Comment