Monday 21 June 2010

Presentations

    First and foremost, I had two presentations in this particular week. It was an English role-play presentation on Tuesday. Approximately 5 persons contributed as a group. It was judged on group basis for the preparation and interaction of that presentation when it was carried on. The performance of members was judged individually. And I made a mistake that I forgot to submit the minutes and agenda to Ms. Valsala for inspection. So we lost a mark for that omission. Feedbacks were much appreciated from Ms. Val because she pointed out our weaknesses for our future's sake. Thanks to all the members whom we've successfully made the presentation a great one.
   *snatched this from Darryl's blog 

    The next presentation was actually haunting me for so long. And as you know, I'm kinda procrastinator type. The presentation was on Wednesday but I only started preparing the slides the night before the presentation, which means some moments after I was back from English presentation. LOL. It was even worse that the presentation was assigned by Ms. Chin, the lecturer of Corporate & Operations Management. She required me to present my content in front of the crowd in lecture hall after she had heard my presentation in tutorial class. Fine. I'll just take it as challenge. And I would rate myself as Averagely-Pass only because I noticed many flaws of mine while presenting. I got monotone, my left hand was doing some ugly actions throughout the presentation, I was quite depending on the slides. I acted awkwardly at some time. And MOST OF ALL, I look pregnant due to the T-shirt cutting!! Oh S-H-I-T! hahaha^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment