Sunday 18 April 2010

Hear the Voice


Sometimes you don't really like someone else. 

Vain.
Egoistic.
Uncaring.
Dishonest.
Childish.
Nonsense.
Irregardless.
Disobedient.
Irresponsible.
Stubborn.
Disrespectful.
Blowing own trumpet.
Not understanding on your ground.
Critical.
Ignorant.
Fake.
Heartless.

    And I just couldn't help judging people from time to time. Perhaps it is my problem too. I bet I have done my best in human relation and do not ever make me turn to be indignant. All you can do and you have to do is to mark a cross on me and leave. I will be glad if you do this way rather than being a backstabber.
    You made me knew. We are from different kinds of world. As we hold different perspectives, we insist on different opinions. We had been having too much of disagreements. Especially in the matters of life and the ways to lead our respective lives. I pledge that I'm not a perfect person as in the one in your imagination. I did wrong. Often, I should say. But everyone makes mistakes. Everyone needs to think. To learn and improve. To grow. To self-enhance. To revert. To repent. To supplement thoughts. To escape, most of the time.
    My companion asked me if I would like a confrontation. I didn't want to because I know it might not work out right. So I ended up complaining but done nothing. Hopefully I wished for a peaceful and perfect end without any interference of disgruntled noise. I was emo. Yes I agree. Didn't you ever wonder why did I become emo? I used to be dull when they might have been discussing some rumours behind me surreptitiously   and when I asked I just got replied by nothing.
    I don't misbehave unless there is something to stimulate me. Things or persons which feed my ball of fire. Try and see if you dare, you will surely have the taste of my fist. Break a leg!

*No worries. Not only you'll have the option. I've smartly chosen not to see your face so much TOO~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment