Saturday 26 December 2009

Two sides

Everything has got two sides. Every person owns two sides for sure.
Sometimes we just don't see the other side of something.
Sometimes people just don't show the other side of them.



Do not ever cross the line.
I could be tame and wild.
I could be heartless and enthusiastic.
I could be ostensibly quiet but is actually planning for my revenge.

Do not try to intensify His good-side impression to me indirectly through Your conversations.
You may have probably ignored His bad side.
You may have overdone your old tricks. Overdone is worse than undone.
You may not know you could possibly make me hate Him even more with the "aid" of your speeches.

Do not test or measure me.
I could be weak & fragile when I seem so tough & strong.
I may lie to you when I tell the truth, just to protect myself from invisible harm.
I could also be unfriendly & impolite if I'm forced to be savage & uncivilized.

Instead of sitting and waiting to die I would rather stand up and fight.
People usually possess two sides in oneself.
The other side would only be shown up when necessary.
That can be a good try if you are about to make me show it real.
Then my other side would just thankfully say "Fcuk You"!

Forgive for my rudeness.
Ignore my madness.
I just couldn't stand with my double-sided behaviours.

Nonetheless, I'm sincere in relationship.
Don't ever show up a I-don't-give-a-shit face to me.
I need you to speak. I'm always ready to listen carefully.
That's why we are given & gifted with two ears and only one mouth.

My heart could actually be easily broken like a piece of glass.
My soul could actually be triggered like a ball of fire.

Sometimes you don't reveal a truth that you already know
because
you don't want to But Not you don't need to.
You bear the responsibility to report but you don't want to spoil their reputation.

Sometimes you don't have to make heavy explanation
simply because
the one who loves you doesn't need it.
& the one who loathes you doesn't believe it.



*It's a murmur. I don't suffer from Split Personality. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment