Thursday 17 December 2009

Preparations

  => Preparation bofore my cousin's wedding ceremony
~went in & out to buy the materials
~arrange the tables & chairs
~being a helper who stood by to assist at any time
~took valuable & priceless photos

I got three angpaos for that particular morning.

This was for opening the bridegroom's car door.


This was for serving him a cup of egg-tea.
 
This was for delivering him a bowl of sweet dessert. (longan)

  => Preparation for tests
Business Economics test is finally over. Commercial Law test is around the corner.
I gotta be prepared for that. Equipping myself with the knowledge of all the test content.
This time, I promised to myself that I cannot be sinful anymore. I gotta pull up my socks.!

~GOOD LUCK~ #All the Best#

No comments:

Post a Comment