Thursday 17 December 2009

"Homestay"

Last few weeks ago I followed my friend to his hometown-- Bukit Mertajam.
That could be considered as either a homestay or a vacation.
(because I gained weight of 1.5kg in 4Days 3Nights)
OMG~!!

Might be because of these. Scrumptious XD

I received secondary school education in BM before.
So I'm quite familiar with the place where my friend stays.
We went wandering around the luxurious shopping mall.
We went dining at different venues.
We went for fascinating & hilarious games.
We intended to go for movie but had finally given up
after taking a long queue & were told that the movie theatre was full!!
We went house-visiting.


 
Messing around at Vincent's house
 
Fat me lying comfortably!

Those days passed without leaving a trace.
We were all competing with Time in a must-win race.
Graciously no one torn us apart.
And we knew that it was time to depart.

p/s
After visiting his house, I realised the reason why he has always been wanting to shift his Friday classes to other days so that he can go home earlier. That's too conducive. Too harmonious. Too comfortable. Too enjoyable. For the next semester, they proposed the next station -- Taiping..

No comments:

Post a Comment