Wednesday 2 December 2009

(In) relief

How to get rid of those interruption, disturbance, uncertainty, anxiety, moody feeling, messed-up mind, troublesome & annoying problems?
My ways are simple.
=>Blog it here.
=>Exercise (perhaps some gym workout & badminton).
=>Listen to my favourite music my favourite bands.
=>Friend suggests to think wider look wiser.
=>Recall some happy remembrances.
=>Read some self-development books to seek for motivation.
=>Talk to my peers.
=>Do housework.
=>Have a comfortable bath.
=>Watch some movies that previously I had no time for them.
=>Search out the photos where memory lies anonymously in.


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

That's the first dinner that I joined for the lengthy 19years since I was born.
It's an upmost honour and I was glad that I could be a part of that night.
*special thanks to Ming Chiet for fetching. Susian Kow for sponsoring photos. Ee Lin for companionship.
*nice meet to Dorene, Pying, LuLu, Evelyn, Seow Wen & 1 more senior at that night.
(sorry if I misspell your names because I have bad memory. =P)

Thank & I treasure so much for those who are always there whenever I need. And now I'm in relief.

Between lost and found, you showed me the difference.
Between safe and sound, you showed me the distance.
~The Difference by Westlife~

No comments:

Post a Comment