Thursday 5 November 2009

Sin



Like what my friend says, we have expressive faces so we cannot hide our feelings.
Even though we are trying hard to hide it, people still have the ability to discover it up which resembles the activities done in Discovery Channel.

I was so busy preparing for tests, semi-final presentation and should have no time for blogging.
But my intention burst out this morning. In the Commercial Law tutorial class.
I was told that I'm having test next week. I wasn't startled by the dated day and time but the content that I need to study. Frankly, this is the first time I sit for law paper and it is still within my expectations but I do not actually know what will be going next.

When it was the class, tutor asked questions about the syllabus she taught. Surprisingly all of us were blur.
Tutor seemed so angry and almost lost her temper (although she did not show up). I could feel the tension. I could breathe the stiffness hanging in the air. I felt guilty and sinful as I did not revise Law last few days and I was also unable to as I have been having flu since last Friday.
Anyhow, I paid the full attention in class with my eyes widely opened in the hope that I did not miss any words she wrote. With my ears to channel the sound wave into my eardrum. Before the class came to an end, she assigned us some homework.

I was sad because I did not get prepared. I breached the contract of being a student. I like law even it is a wee bit hard. That's why I was ashamed of my misbehaviours. Even she noticed that I wasn't look pleasant and asked me "why you're so depressed?" when the tutorial ended.

Hope this will be a motivator that I promise to myself. Thanks for your support guys. I wasn't having consciousness all day long. Forgive my misspoken words. Lord~ please forgive my sin and I'll be a better Man.

*As my soul heals the shame I would grow through this pain*



No comments:

Post a Comment