Saturday 14 November 2009

Pictures in my head

Try to figure out a picture in your mind. What will be that?
Family comes first.


When I was in Form4@2006



 Mum's currently in Japan

Videoconferencing via Skype

 
 

Sincerely, I'm so guilty that it's been ages since we took our last photos.
I must have had neglected for so long.
but now I come back. Being more appreciating and compassionate.
I've been so obedient since my younger days.
People tended to be so sarcastic & rumours spreaded making us pathetic.
We gotta fight through it my lovely family.
You are the noble truth I believe most!


Nonetheless, friends are also parts of my pictures.
Thanks cordially for appearing in my life and filling up my reminiscence.
You gave me strength when I am weak.
You light up my life when it is dark.
Friends in need are friends indeed.
With your faith, I swear to myself that I cannot fall.
You are the best companions in my past and future days!
That is it. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment