Sunday 20 September 2009

There's the end

Finally
It comes to the moment that I have been awaiting for.

HOLIDAY!!!

(the first semester break which lasts for two weeks dated from 19th Sept till 4th Oct)

That's the "reward" after final examination.

To all TARCians
Don't miss this!
seize the opportunity to enjoy after a long & suffocating semester!

Alright.
I'll have some plain activities to do.

1. take photo for the renewal of my driving license.
(yeah! I changed from P => C)

2. watch all the DVDs I borrowed.
(I had them borrowed in June but had no time for it)

3. sleep for 10 hours each day to supplement the sleep time
(that I lost during exam period. XD)

4. finish the fruits in the refrigerator.
(I was asked to eat those oranges =='')

5. make preparation for business investment game.
(We have successfully entered TOP 10)

6. hang out with more friends as many times as possible.

7. visit primary & secondary schools if possible.

8. the rest will be decided later. It's high time to have a short break.

It's time for some photos.

Beware of the photos!
they may have inappropriate contents and cause dizziness.




Messy table


*tsk *tsk *tsk


fuyoh~!!






the summary I wrote for Personnel Admin the night before sitting the paper
& without taking a LO.OK at the book @.@ (sorry I don't mean to be boastful :D)


the people were messy too XD

Time has finally put an end to it.
I should be in bed now.
again, there's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment