Thursday 10 September 2009

A slight stupidity

The final examination is going smoothly.
The subjects I am taking
Hmm... so far so good ^^

Anyway, I'm gonna share my stupidity when I was taking
Basic Management Principles paper

There was a question in the section B (essay)

"Explain the term management."

I felt weird when I first seen the question.
I tried my best to "dig" my mind as deep as possible
but I could not think of any content that I've studied
which comprises the clue for "term management".

I just left it apart and planned to answer it at the last minute
Finally two hours was almost going to meet its end.
I threw and crapped everything about strategic planning onto the answer booklet.

~~decisions are made by strategic manager
~~long-term & unstructured decisions
~~the goals are the future ends that they want to achieve
~~the plans are today's action plans that they intend to use

~bla~bla~bla~ etc

the uncomfortable hot air made me left the tutorial room
as soon as possible
(the air-conditioner was out of order again ==")
I joined the discussion of my friends at the dark corner
(zzZz.. they like to be mysterious ==)
I accidentally asked their opinion about what answer exactly it wanted for
"term management"
I told them my doubt about the answer
as I never came across that particular terminology.

My friends were staring at me with strange LO.OKs
moments later I could hear a sharp laughter
**AHAHAHA**

"It actually asked you to explain the term "management" lah."
"Owh my shxt!~~ how come I misinterpreted it??"
"You think too much."
"Damn. I'm so stupid. lol."

That's how I lost my 4 marks there. ZzzZz
Fine. It's only a slight mistake.
Next time, I'll think twice before I write to avoid making the same mistake again.
hehe XD

Three more subjects to go. Jia You!
Good luck and all the best to those who are having exam.!

1 comment:

  1. teik teik.. ad oil for ur exam ya..
    haha.. wait u cm bk frm penang.. then hang out 2gthr.. XD

    ReplyDelete