Thursday 17 September 2009

New specs

Hmm..
Not much to talk about it.
Just wanna SHOW OFF my new specs. *don't hit me. I'm always humble*giggle*
haha^^

Most of all it costs me Rm258 after a cash rebate.
It's the most high-end specs I have ever owned.
by the way..
It's in RED colour. Ong arh! Huat arh!
It means *good luck to me & make me prosperous*.


Front view


Top view


Left Side View


Right Side View


Specs-on view


Specs-on view 2

From now on, I will take care of it delicately.
( Seriously I mean both my eyes and the specs!!)
Because "Eyes are the windows of soul". 眼睛是灵魂之窗. (眼镜是指引光明的门)

These were taken after a tiring revision for final exam.
That's why my specs was on the top of those notes.
Just ignore my notes and enjoy the BEAUTY of specs.(Proudly present to you)
Special thanks to my friend for lending me his handphone to capture these.

It's so jubilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment