Sunday 6 September 2009

Emptiness



My mind was a total blank
Have I ever done a single mistake?
So what should I do afterward?
There are too much expectations from people all around
I would console myself for my fiasco

My soul was a total mess
Have you ever seen my full sincerity?
So why are you still pretending?
There are too much negotiations between you and me
I would remember you for God's sake

The person that had once appeared in my life

# Can you read my mind my soul?
As if a voice crying pathetically
They are demanding not to let you go

Cover up cover up my heart
No I don't wanna let you see through the emptiness inside
Giving up giving up my heart
Oh I'll leave you alone and bury the love that I laid I craved

# You meant so much to me baby
If a picture paints a thousand words
And I just wanna hold your eternity love

Open up open up my heart
No I wish to erase your name I engraved and say goodbye
Filling up filling up my heart
Oh I'm gonna be the owner of the emptiness with bleak smile

No comments:

Post a Comment