Friday 4 September 2009

Shout out loud!!

Right now
I just wanna shout out loud!!

YELL!!!!

ROAR!!!!

&

WREAK as hysterically as I want.

that is all because of Business Accounting.
the subject that I am weak in most.

Owh shxt!
I got stuck! Almost for an hour spent on staring at the questions
and looking up for notes (naively thought that I could get some clues there)
kept pressing the calculator
and hoping that the figures could be matched & balanced off.
Underwent too much trial and error
I could not stand anymore @.@

Arrgghh~~~ (giving a long long whoop of insanity)

Finally. I Relieved satisfactorily...

Alright! Having an appropriate rest allows us to proceed further.
It's time to resume my study.
Are your batteries fully-recharged?
Ready?
Here we go! ^^


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


~Behind-the-scenes~

I was lying there with my eyes half-opened
All of a sudden I asked my roommates with a kidding tone,

"U got knife or gun or whatever things with you now?"
"No. Why?"
"Asked for fun. If U have it get it for me. thanks."
"I don't have it man."
"Alright! Just kill me anyway! The shitty accounting questions are going to make me mad. I dunno how to solve them."

They were speechless. yeppy! I made a fool of them again with my cold joke.
*although you may think that it's not funny at all*
~~~~~~~~~lalala~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment