Sunday 2 August 2009

Thank you, Arigato Gozaimasu






Went home on last Friday with full tiredness.
Directly went to bed after having my bath.
There was a ringing emitted from my mobile phone.
Picked up the phone and answered it.
It was my friend who asked me to go out for a movie.
Well~ since they are not interested in HP VI then I refused to go.

Opened my eyes abruptly AFTER answering the call.
I knew it was, again, another perfect Saturday.
There was a silence, playing too loud.
Who was I thinking of?
Definitely it's you!

My sister came in moments later.
Bringing an information:
the pencil case that my mum sent form Japan was being hung over the rainbow.
oops~ over the cupboard.
It's so eye-catching.
The design, the shape and the colour of that pencil case.
thank you! mama~

btw, my sisters, cousins and I got one every person for Birthday present.
* fuyoh *~ glad to have the coming 19th Birthday

Tomorrow I'm gonna make an important decision which will be influential for my future.
Bright or Grey?
Obvious or Foggy?
It depends heavily on the phone call.
Wish I can successfully make it!
Keep trying~ Keep holding on~ Keep it short and sweet.

===============================================================

My PA test 2 is on 6th August
My MIS test is on 10th August (and also the assignment due date)
My English for Business presentation is on 11th August
My BMP test 2 is on 13th August

Damn~Fcuking "excited" to have this roster~
so busy and tension yet so fun.
I learnt that it is so-called YEAR TWO~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment