Monday 27 July 2009

Annoyance..

-- CASE 1 --

25th and 26th

Met with two groups of people
they were talking about the same thing same way for different products.
I am in dilemma.
Help me!
If I pick offer A, where should I get my five hundred bucks?
I thought of choosing offer A but the only thing I want to re-consider is that
It is too costly which I cannot afford for now.

If I pick offer B, the benefits seem so little which is not attractive for me.
I thought of choosing offer B too because it requires only eighty five bucks
It is much more inexpensive as compared to offer A.

Alamak!! help me @.@

I am lost in nowhere~~

.. actually I already expected this shit to be happened when my friend asked me for breakfast
should I or should not I?

**btw, the kuey teow soup there quite nice**giggle**


-- CASE 2 --

I was on the way back to Penang hostel
Set off at 6pm from my house by taking Rapid U801 straight to Butterworth Jetty.
Amazed at the nice scene while I was in ferry
(actually I was more disrupted by the p**i wind that made my hair a total mess)

Okay! I (I think it includes all passengers) was/were compelled to wait for the Rapid
at the bus stops along the roadside due to the innovation of the bus station-used-to-be.

Tik~~ tok~~ tik~~ tok~~

It proves that time has passed..

1 minute
10 minutes
30 minutes
1 hours
2hours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~calculation in progress~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reached hostel around 2310 ==''
I had been waiting the Stupid Rapid U104 for
two and a half hours + sleeping for 1hour and 10 minutes in it!!

----It is an easy job to guess the time I reached Penang Jetty ----

NEW PERSONAL RECORD CREATED! CHEERS!


//////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

off >> to >> bed #zZzz#
My eyelids almost closed
Exhaustion is invading! FIRE!
wakaka..

No comments:

Post a Comment