Friday 21 August 2009

Business Game

our virtual company has finally come out with a proper copy of business game proposal.
Sincerely, I was excited!
At the moment that the proposal came out from the photocopy shop.
It was an excitement that your child has finally been born.
Holding the proposal and felt so touch.
It's unbelievable but we successfully did it!
Thanks profusely all my members for your delicate contributions.
Keep it up!
I have faith in all of you and our company.

In fact, it is so tension to be the CEO of a company.
I know nothing about the job.
I know all of us are learning together.
I could see that finally all of you have shown some commitments.
Alright~

Look at some pictures about the business proposal.















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BONUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment