Tuesday 9 June 2009

Again..

Gosh~
we need to move to a new hostel AGAIN arrgh!
According to Uncle A, he has earned less
because of the amount of students he has in each hostel.
Therefore, he decided to SACRIFICE our hostel and he is going to close down.
What will be up to is we are required
to combine with the people of another hostel
which located at the opposite of our hostel. swt. ==

Then,
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise.
I didn't mean to be a so-called "kepo"
I didn't mean to be so unreasonable,
so ridiculous,
so annoying,
so busy-body to mind business of you all.
I just..
I have just.. done so much for flaring up fury of you all.
I'm not a good one.
Perhaps I will be more grateful that
we already got an in-charge in new hostel.

I know sometimes my words might hurt.
so deep indeed
so hard to recover
and now I will just unpack my luggage of burden
with my feelings as the only companion
and heading towards my journey of life.
See you if we can meet up.
Take care!

1 comment:

  1. sifu zhai...i'm here to support u....sifu not tat bad guo...anyways...use sarah word..tresure it when still around....so...sifuzhai..add oil o.....Take Care yA!will see u SOoN

    ReplyDelete