Friday 24 April 2009

Be frank 坦白

Firstly
I have been living in this world for almost 19years.
I looked through everything happened around me comprehensively.
I took time to realise.
I learnt to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt.
I have seen the effects of power.
I tried to like what people dislike.
I investigated the relationship among people.
I met fiascoes as I lack of experience.
I felt great when I noticed I am still breathing every single morning I woke up.
I had no ideas about what is going to happen next.
I dreamt of what I want and what I wish.
I followed rules and regulations about what we ought to be done and ought not to be done.
I doubted with some irrational speeches.
I need frankness and sincerity.
I need time to turn over a new leaf.
I wish I am ordinarily and truly happy.
I want to do what I am supposed to be doing.

Lastly
A song from Nick Chung^^

<你别再对我太好 Please don't treat me too well>
<我只怕会受不了 I am afraid I can't afford to accept>
<要你坦白说出你的煎熬 Tell me frankly about your feeling and suffering>
<你别再对我太好 Please don't treat me too well>
<如果你哭会更好 It's better if you cry to me>
<至少我明瞭你受的苦恼 At least I understand what you are suffering>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am distorted by their words
I hope to be as free as bird
I need faith within myself
I perceive study is interesting
Learning is permanent
Learning involves changes
Learning is acquired through experience ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment