Sunday 26 April 2009

Opportunity

I went to the exam hall with friends
Along the journey many people we met
I encountered no one who greeted me Hey
Because of what I no longer care

Steps by steps we proceeded to SBS block
I told myself that I couldn't fall
Actually the exam hall was too hot
Not as cold as the time I entered before

While waiting the time to flow to exact two
I took the exam paper and had a simply look
There sat some members of my group
We glanced at each other and we already knew


Examinations are the overall presentation of ours
There lies opportunities or threats
We conform to the exam norms
We have conflict in ourselves when choosing titles
I like to have opportunities but not threats
Not only in exams but every part of my life
Opportunity brings me new ideas
Opportunity is created by oneself but not given automatically to anyone of us
Opportunity provides hopes
Opportunity is waited by those weaker
Opportunity is formed by those stronger
... And everyone would probably want to be the stronger ^^


Time has rapidly passed
I completed my full answers at last
People around me seemed like they were in a rush
I walked out the hall with confidence and a climate of trust


... And I hope opportunity goes to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment