Sunday 19 April 2009

2 days + shout-out

These 2 days
I woke up very early in the morning.
It was about
8am
(It is really "early" for me~ haha)

What for I did so?
Erm.. Well..
Went for a study group~
=.=''

We had Marketing lesson on the
first day
I was amazed at our speed of studying
because we finished discussing 14 chapters in the afternoon before evening
We actually discussing the doubt and facts we do not fully understand
It was a relaxing
Funny
Interactive
Negotiable
Entertaining


On the
second day
(It's today)
We gathered again for the first paper, OB
However
We seemed so slow in studying today
I think it's because of too much information needed to be loaded
That was why we consumed almost damn
10 hours to accomplish it
Every single theory
Every single sentence
Every single page
We discussed over and over again
The dictionary was totally utilised.. lolz

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly, recently I found it hard to be the in-charge of hostel
I may not be in favour of someone
I cannot achieve every single person's expectation
I need communication but somehow they are not easily to communicate with

How could I ask them to clean the living room, kitchen and toilet weekly
How to
BEG them to tidy up their shoes but not messing that corner
Why they do not want to put on the rack that is already provided there
How if they show me their
colourful ''face''
What to do if they complain
How if they disobey
How to sort the arrangement
What tasks to be done by whom
I get hesitated with this kind of stuffs
What to do
Do-It-Myself is another way
At least I get satisfaction from my work

It's damn troublesome!
No one offers assistance voluntarily
For
bills-paying+dinner+outgoing+movies
I know that I am not eligible to ask for such
"WELFARE"
I am just a no-name
Maybe all is nothing but a complete fake (Sarah~ allow me to quote your message..haha)
Please do not ask me to quit my job if I am unsatisfied
I
DARE do so
hahahahahahahaha...... lol......


~I really have no idea on what to do with them next~ @.@

(No offense to anyone. Misunderstanding may lead to conflict.)

No comments:

Post a Comment