Sunday 14 February 2010

CNY

Well~ I have been busying with the household works since I accomplished my final exam of year2 semester2 and went back home. There were loads of works to do, almost driving me nuts. It wasn't simply about sweeping the floor and cleaning the corners. See what I've done.

Looked after a toddle who is so trouble-making. (yet he is adorable when he obeys you and talking to you in a language that only he himself can understand. lol)

Bought some materials such as flour, cocoa powder, raisins etc from grocery shops for my aunt to make cookies for sale. (I guess the cashier is already bored of seeing my face more than twice per day.)

Offered my honourable (=.=)'' assistance to the making of traditional Kuih Kapit. Lit the fire using charcoal which I seldom touch about it. After that my job was to fold the small round pieces of cooked Kuih Kapit into a size of one quarter of a circle. I could obviously feel the heat of Kuih Kapit steaming my fingers that I almost cried out loud. *Don't laugh at me please* Then let the pieces be cold and keep/arrange in the unused & thoroughly washed and dried cream-cracker tins when the temperature of them drops slightly.
(The kuih kapit will be affected with damp if you place it cold for a long time)

Did some cleanup of the house. Cleaned those stubborn dirt and stains to usher the coming of Metal Tiger Lunar New Year.

Made payment of  the unpaid bills. Exchanged new RM notes at Bank.

Visited post office to send my mum some home-made cookies. (I was totally taken aback at the attitude of the Mxxxx servants. Couldn't they just explain nicely & friendly to me the incompatibility instead of elevating your voice your tone your emotion to be tense? Yet there was a notice KINDLY reminding them to welcome customers with smile and service with happiness. But I could feel NEITHER. 凸(=.=)凸 )
*Vision 2020 seems getting further and further away. 

Bought a new jeans for CNY at Billion. Decorated and "reddened" the house.

That's all. By the way I'm not so into CNY mood as though there's a thorn in my flesh but I can't figure it out what the f*cking thing is. Oops.. I'm sorry. Alright.
Wishing you a joyous, prosperous and healthy Chinese New Year 
with the companionship of your beloved ones. 
Gong Xi Fa Cai~!! Ang Pao Gia Lai.. *giggle ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment