Saturday 3 October 2009

Birthday

Checked up the calendar.
There are a lot of circles on specific dates.
Definitely they are birthday dates.
September... Loads of friends were born in this month.
*I'm one of them* =D



 
Friends~ Happy Birthday to all of you!!

_________________________________________________

Actually I never demanded too much for my birthday
As long as I feel happy with what's happening & everything goes smoothly.
That's enough and I'll be contented~
I was hoping I would have listened to Lee Hom's songs
& miraculously I got my dreams come true.
Midnight on 28th I woke up as I was terribly hungry.
Going downstairs I, on the double, switched on the TV and moved to kitchen.
I held the bowl of instant noodle carefully and appeared in living room where the TV was on.
Abruptly I looked at the screen.
It was displaying music video of Lee Hom --> "Ultimate Hero"
Unconsciously I turned it to another channel.
What surprised me was that it was another MV of Lee Hom --> "Heartbeat"
I had an incredible and amazing early morning. ^^V

by the way
Thanks a lot for the wishes from all my friends.
THANK YOU. TERIMA KASIH. XIEXIE. NANDRI. SHUKRAN. ARIGATO.
KAMSIAH. TOR CHEH.
Special thanks to Yong Kang, Kia Wooi & Hai Sien.
They made me a memoriable evening at Jusco.
We had dinner at KFC. *sounds weird but it's got fun*
Wandering off inside Jusco for some time after that.
Before heading home, I still managed to purchase a box of 30%-discount Sushi.
NICE~!!


at KFC
at Popular


 
 
front left right back (Prison ID: 32687)


front left right back (Prison ID: 38755)


front left right back (Prison ID: 35684)


front left right back (Prison ID: 37948)

The IDs are fake. The authority will not bear any responsibility for any resemblance. XD

SUSHI~!
That was what had taken place on my 19th Birthday.
Report's accomplished.
Thank you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment