Sunday 11 October 2009

Back on track

  The first day of new semester was welcomed by my silly new hair style. Finally, I got back to the long-time-no-see college after a couple of shimmering SPLENDID holidays spent at hometown. The last day of holiday I asked for my friend's help as my luggage are too heavy which caused me a lot of inconvenience to sit in a bus. What I've expected within those two weeks had been realised. The floor of house had been covered by a layer of dust and fine grained sand. The kitchen showed the evidence of being inhabited by the disgusting mice. The way leads to the room were full of dirt. The condition of my room was, more or less, as untidy as those books that were widely spreaded on the small square table. I talked and talked to my friends who fetched me to hostel before they left as if it was the coming of doomsday and we will never meet up again. We had food cum fun at Gurney Plaza right before we were on our way to my hostel. 

  I tried to clean up the messy room with my best effort on. Taken a broom to sweep the floor especially the hidden corners and the darkened space under the double-decker where the dust favours most. Used a mop to wipe the floor so that it was as shiny as a piece of gold-coated mirror. Settling down my own stuffs afterwards. Nights are silent. Always. The peaceful silence crackles with a sense of awkwardness hanging around the room. I did not bother so much as I had classes the next morning.


  First week of my new semester passed as usual as what I have been undergoing for previous semesters. Textbooks, library, reference books, tutorial classes, additional questions, quizzes, group discussions, assignments, class presentation and more and more undiscovered surprises are awaiting ahead of me to accomplish them. Now my days are getting tougher and harder with the appearance of Business Investment Game. But I believe I will get through it harshly and break through the Xeric. Remember, you only need to have a little faith to break through all the difficult states. Win or Lose are merely some devices used to measure your courage.


  As a review, this is already my fifth semester in TARCollege. Time is the best medicine for me. It turns all my frustration and dissatisfaction into gratitude and thankfulness. Either in college or in family. Time has probably been the best medicine to heal my wound. To ease my shattered pain. I need more faith, more courage, more confidence, more determination, more trust and more Time. Straight to the point, I do need support while family and friends are the main sources of my visible and invisible supports. Life is short. Life is fragile. Life maybe tough or easy and your mind made it. Hence, See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no evil. Do no evil. 
I'm contented with what I'm having now. What I'm doing now. 


  Guys. Be mature. Be responsible. Don't mess the room. Do clean up regularly. Don't make complaints on the widening waist. Do exercises. Don't leave it to others and relying on others to throw it. Do carry out own responsibility. Last, for me. Don't make futile murmur here. Do useful actions! I should claim that I'm getting back on track. On the right track. And my life has been lightened up all along the track.
Hairstyle by a dickhead that made me look so fleshy & chubby. =.=''

 
Food. Fork. Spoon. Knife. Cup. Straw. Cutlery Tray. People. Camera.



Mosaic. Tiles. Walls. Bricks. Dim-lit Lamp. Toilet bowl. Lavabo. Toilet paper. 3 Fools+ 1 Camera.


Look what was I holding. MUSIC-MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment