Tuesday 22 September 2009

You make me Crazier.





Wuaahaaha
I'm addicted to Lee Hom's songs!!
Damn nice each and every song he made~!



sincerely his singing skills are improving and getting better and better.
he is my truly IDOL for ever and ever.

most of all
he is undeniably talented!!
he is determined in learning things.
he is charming for his own styles.



he is kind-hearted and polite.
he is environmentally concerned.



he is generous and lofty.
he is proud & has no pride.
he concerns a lot over his family.



he is the ideal person for benchmarking.
he shows sincerity all the way.



most simply
his songs heart me most!!



his voice eliminates the coldness.
his music lightens my life.



A bit of silliness I had and I thought of

......IT IS A RIDICULOUS THOUGHT OF IDIOCY.







Could Lee Hom accompany me for one day on my upcoming 19th birthday??
I would like some music discussions with this International Star.


Don't answer it as I already had the answer.
It is an Impossibility!!
~Laugh out loud~

anyway, that's enough for me to have his songs on that day.
NO!! should be on every day!! ^^

Notification:
*It is MERELY my gut feeling arose from my support towards my idol*
*piss off please if you have any doubt or dirty mind on my sexual orientation*

No comments:

Post a Comment