Thursday 9 July 2009

Stupid..

1. Education System.

What you guys think of current education?
I think it goes smooth with some minor resolvable problems there
If I'm not mistaken, I started to learn English only at Standard 3
I did not encounter any severe problem when I was and I am on my way of learning English
It has become my second language that I often use nowadays
Frankly
I am glad that I have the opportunity to learn English
I am proud that I studied my Science and Maths by English
during secondary school
I enjoy all the information and teaching materials which were taught in English

However
I think it is so ridiculous when I first heard the news recently
It sounds like this:

"Students are required to study Science and Maths in Malay Language in F4 & F5 later
after they have taken their F3 PMR public exam."

Notice: I am not sure with the situation. Correct me if I am mistaken. Thanks.

Does it mean that a student will study 9years of Science and Maths in English?
(from Standard 1 till F3)
then.. change a "new conducive environment" to continue them in Malay Language?

I would say that the education system has deteriorated and totally at low ebb
if it is the way proposed by MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT
This news is getting on my nerve, indeed.
Students are always the scapegoat in OUR GREAT education system.
A lot of changes implemented just because of THEIR ideas that came to mind all of a sudden!
I could see much injustice in the system but all we (who has no authority) can do is to keep silent.

I still remember what my teacher told me once upon the time when I was in secondary school.
He said that MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT has sent some batches of Chinese graduates
to teach Chinese subject in SK
(Because SK offers this optional subject saying that we will be more unite** some sort of creating Sekolah Wawasan)

Anyway, we were already short of teachers to teach Chinese subject in SJK. Were they distributing human resource wrongfully?

I was more surprised about what my teacher said in the end.
MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT has also sent some batches of non-Chinese to be trained in Taiwan
When they graduate, they will come back in here and teach Chinese subject in SJK.

What the fcuk!!

I would advise the authority to eliminate the rules enforced in education system so that the students in primary school would not be so pity!
Just imagine other people are playing fun while you are learning Science & Maths in English BUT NOT your own mother tongue
and without any foundation of the subjects!
How would you feel if you were the pitiful students?
just implement the rules in secondary school will do, please..?

~CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT~
Please Leave Them Alone ^^

********************************PEACE**********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment