Tuesday 7 July 2009

Hesitated

Why I am unable to manage well in that aspect?
Why I am so weak in expressing my feelings?
Why I always ended up emotionally?
Why I lack of time?

Send someone to rescue me.
I need to rest in arms.
A warm hug, a consolation speech, a single compassionate word may work
I'm not greedy.
I need someone to ease my pain.
I looked Happy~ but I'm actually not that strong.

I know we are different from
the ways we act
the ways we think
the ways we deliver message
the ways we understand context
the ways we speak
the ways we treat other people

I do not like things to be hidden in your heart
your mind
your soul
confront me and talk face-to-face
I could be a good listener or speaker when it is the right time for me

OMG~
I need more money.
I need plenty of time.
I need planning.
I need all I need.
However
I got nothing at last, as
no one sees me
no one listens to me
no one knows my need
the only thing I can do is that I got to go my own way

Do not sympathise me
I'M NOT BEGGING YOUR MERCY!

**Wish me luck will do**

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry... i might be busy these few weeks.
    but i'm here. i'm back.
    what's bothering you?
    why aren't you happy?
    don't mind talking with me tomoro?

    do take care, k?
    i really does care even though i look as if like i don't.
    it's just that i don't know how to express them. XD
    i'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. I always know that you are one of someone who cares so much of me.
    Actually, I dunno why and how.
    It's like there is something bothering me but I couldn't tell or voice a single word what the something is.
    *deep lerr*
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete