Tuesday 12 May 2009

Birthdays

First of all

I would like to take this opportunity to make wishes

I wish my friends having their blessed birthdays respectively.

2nd May - Zhi Yong (We met in NS)
4th May - Tony Tiew (NS friend also ^^) ~LO.OK carefully~It's ''Tiew'' not ''Leung''~ lolz.
5th May - Debby *Jade
7th May - Kia Wooi a.k.a Mosquito *buddy
10th May - all mothers worldwide
12th May - Ming Chiet a.k.a Jie Jie
24th May - My Mum who is recently working in Japan


I think it is the name lists so far...(Hope I did not forget to write anyone's name)

Once more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Saturday (09052009)
I went hanging out with my long-time-no-meet friends
In fact
We were planning to celebrate Mosquito's Birthday on that day

However =.=''
Our planning seemed to be a fiasco
As another Gang of friends has already reserved Mosq =(
At last
I followed them to ABC Restaurant
The place where they wanted to meet

We had a really simple but contented, cheerful, radiant and blissful celebration
A Mocha-flavoured cake
Some ex-schoolmates
A fresh restaurant with some dishes
That was merely our ordinary celebration

Kang was having his hair cut while we were celebrating
After that
We headed to Jusco for having a walk
I bought two neckties for the purpose of hosting Orientation Week
Time passed and the skies were embraced by darkness
It was time for us to proceed to another activity

Mosq did not follow us for next station
We were participating in the Wesak Day parade in BM areas
I was so delighted because
I thought have done a good deed

--Being a volunteer for a society, holding a donation bottle and walked along the roadside--

It was tough but fascinating
Moreover
I had never had this kind of experience before
I met a variety of people's behaviour
I came across some funny stuffs
I ran into some old friends whom I know
I gained loads of fun rather than a number of sufferings

What I could conclude is

Broad-minded is the forerunner of all happiness.

Harmonious of religions leads to better understanding in community.

signed off

No comments:

Post a Comment