Tuesday 17 January 2012

Greatness

First and foremost, I would like to thank all the parties whom had helped me making my oversea studies a success. Without your support and kind understanding, I might not be able to make up my mind to see things from a wider perspective.

I was so upset that I gave up the chance to make application. I took no action before the application was due. After some time I thought it is worthwhile to attend such summer programme. Because it is a rare opportunity for us to spread our wings to fly and learn. It is our show time. Most of all, I don't dare to give up any greatness to strive a little higher learning curve. It would totally be a different story and experience.

Life is good. When you're embraced by grace and inner peace, joy and felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment