Thursday 20 May 2010

Please Don't Stop the Music

    Sometimes I get bored in hostel. I'm trying to find myself some entertainment so I always tune in to FM stations (using my friend's phone) to listen to all those favourite music no matter what genre they are. Haha!
    Recently I consulted an i-pod specialty shop on a malfunctioned i-pod nano which was given by my mum about 3years ago. The consultant checked thoroughly and told me that it was already damaged due to hardware issues. Arrgh~! The i-pod meant so much to me. It's partly a given gift bought in Australia and yet I've never officially tried on it after it was passed to me. Kinda disappointed, guilty and self-blaming.

 I'm thinking to own myself an earphone for my Nokia mobile phone too!
                                    What to do? Start saving today. XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment