Saturday 27 February 2010

Vacation

Have you ever wondered how long you haven't been on vacation?
Have you thought of some places that you wished to go but you never had chance?
    During this CNY I seized the opportunity to go on vacation with part of my classmates and other college friends. It was only a few of us but we still enjoyed great happiness. The destination was Bukit Merah on 18 Feb. I have heard of the name of the place but that was actually the first time I have been to Bukit Merah because I couldn't recall any previous reminiscence of it. If you ask me what is the most interesting thing about Bukit Merah I would answer you: WATER!!Of course it is. It's a water theme park after all. LOL
    We had dinner at Nando's, Autocity. The place that I don't really like. It is mostly for those with high and additional purchasing power. After that another group of us went directly to Perlis for touring. In fact we were having BBQ party at my Class Rep's house. We spent about 2days + 2nights over there. That was the first time I went out of Penang to a northern region of Peninsular Malaysia. Perlis is peaceful. Beautiful. Unidentified. Silent. Humble. Awaiting. That are the impressions which Perlis gave me. Yet I was overjoyed as I have wandered off in Alor Setar, Gurun, Sungai Petani, Arau, Kangar, Gua Kelam and many areas that I have never been.
    Exploring the overlooked city is a kind of hard work that you would enjoy much with the sweat splashes on all over your body as though an active athlete who has just accomplished his marathon. Nice trip nice people nice experience nice meet. Vacation makes me live for life. It is enjoyable to let go of all the castles and bustles without having to think and act difficultly and that should be how the life goes on.
    Carpe Diem everyone!! 
 
before going to mess around
  
She's Elisa
  
S. & E. *I'm not H.*
  
  
All are sunburnt
  
Men's Uno cover page *lmao
  
  
This is it 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment