Sunday 17 January 2010

Felix Felicis

Seriously I think I need a small portion of this liquid for my exam.
Gonna ask from Professor Horace Slughorn if I run into him.
And perhaps it can only turn real in my dreams... LOL!

 
    Felix Felicis is a potion that is "Liquid Luck". Felix Felicis makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, depending on how much is taken, during which time everything they attempt will be successful. It must be used sparingly, however, because if taken in excess it causes giddiness, recklessness and dangerous overconfidence. It is highly toxic in large quantities, and is also a banned substance in all organised competitions such as Quidditch, along with all other methods of cheating. It is very difficult to make, disastrous to get wrong and must stew for six months before it is ready to be consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment