Tuesday 29 December 2009

Busyness

I gotta finish the OMS assignment as soon as possible.
The birds are chirping and it's early in the morning.
Dawn raid. Night gone.

It's still.. still.. incomplete. It couldn't be handed in without completion.
SERVE ME RIGHT!

I had totally ignored that particular assignment
as I was busy preparing for non-stop tests, presentation, tutorials & etc.
In fact no one likes last-minute works. So am I.
But situations forced us to do so due to those unavoidable circumstances.

One more thing, the novel-writing competition is going to meet its due date.
Seriously I am busy preparing and hoping someone or something
could bring me some more-than-usual inspirations. I need inexhaustible ideas right now.

2009 is going to give way to 2010. It's another brand new year.
And of course. Got one year older. *sigh*

May the year 2010 bring joy and felicity to everyone of us.
All the Best in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment