Monday 16 November 2009

TARC-ACCA Investment Game '09



  As what I had mentioned in the previous post about the presentation, we got the announcement of the first-round result last Thursday. I was so excited to download the attachment from e-mail and took a look at it.
well~ It's NOT in the high-lighted row but fell on 9th.
  We needed to accept the reality as we know that we were making the Greatest Loss among the 10. LMAO!! I could not declare that I don't give a fuck about it but to admit that we were still incompetent as compared to others. This could be a precious and jovial experience for all of us. We were pleased that we were once a part of TARC-ACCA Investment Game '09.
  Hereby, I would like to apologise to my members upon my poor management and thanks for your unswerving loyalty. I could see that everyone of us had unleashed our best efforts in making contribution. Glad to  know each and every one of you.
  Congratulation to TOP 4: Achievers, S.I.C, Flexus Fund & Divine Co. Good Luck & All the Best in Final~!! (11Dec09)

With the utmost confidence We Fight We Strive We Compete

Millipede-like posture

H&B~ We.. Can Make It!!

The Company staff

Eventually in Q&A session. We got a question from Dr. Kang SH.
Dr. Kang: I got a little wonder why u chose the name H&B? Is it any special meaning?
H&B CEO: Basically H&B means Honest & Brilliant but on the other way round, can't you see that we are so Handsome and Beautiful?
Dr. Kang nodded her head agreeably. LOL^^
      ======================Bonus=======================


Handsome!!


Beautiful!!


See~! They messed up my hair >.<

Mrs. KNM closed her eyes =.=

He looked happy to be bullied. lol

His nose got cubit XD

 
The Best Actor- A jobless middle-aged man surrounded by depression & despair.
*thumbs up+ big applause+ tears dropped* (too touched by his act =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment