Thursday 7 May 2009

Holiday

Finally
I have accomplished my examination
Now it's high time to enjoy
How to enjoy?

Stay at home~
Watching TV
Sleeping
Eating
Go shopping
so meaningless
so miserable
haha


Of course..
The most important thing is to
^^ practise my emcee's script ^^

Anyway,
Sarah called me this afternoon.
I was told that both of us are FREE on the first day of Orientation Week.
A VIP from KL is coming to campus and our job will be handed over others.

(Such a weird decision.
Is Miss. Ng thinking that we cannot afford to handle such IMPORTANT event?
Or she does not have confidence?
Anyway, I respect her final decision.
--Keputusan pensyarah adalah muktamad!--)

so, I will be the HELPER to distribute the Orientation Kits to new comers.
It's actually challenging too.
..and Half a loaf better than no bread.

we will be on the stage on the second day.
so?
frustrated for what?
Be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment