Sunday 12 April 2009

Seas
















I like seas
I like to watch the seas
Seas have their glory and fury
Seas recover my numbness
Seas are sometimes unpredictable
Seas are connected with the boundless skies

I like nature
I like to appreciate natural creatures
They are gorgeous
It's so comfortable to approach the charming sea
The wonders of nature have become a culture

Onshore breeze gently touches my face
Bluish clouds change themselves into different shapes from time to time
They may sometimes hide the sunshine behind them
Against the battle
Sun fights for its right to spread out its glorious parts

Seas are peaceful but this peacefulness do not last long
They can be violent and bad-tempered
Seas are sometimes fast and furious
With strong waves and breeze
The strength of the unstable seas is able to destroy everything


I would like to let seas to bring along my miseries
If they can afford to do so
I would like to call on breeze to blow away our affairs
If you are not keen to remember that
I would like to wait for my whole life
If seas can recall the love we used to have

All that hurt me
All the tears I dropped
And this love

Seas
Please take them with you
I do not deserve to have all of them
I opted to be free
I have had enough, indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment