Wednesday 15 April 2009

Final Exam & Thanks

I have received my exam slip few days ago and I looked and read through the rules and regulations. The subjects I will be taking are shown as below:

25th April Organisational Behaviour
28th April Introduction to Human Resource Management
2nd May Fundamentals of Marketing

For the sake of my friends' future, I decided to stay until 5th May as they have requested so in order to teach them one subject that they are gonna resit.

"Fundamentals of Accounting"

So, I will go home only on 5th May after they take their papers.
Then, I am coming back to college to attend a meeting for Orientation Week on 7th May.

Beginning from 13th May, I am gonna be busy about the Orientation Week.
Being an Emcee, I feel fresh and new as I have not much experience of standing at the stage, holding a microphone, looking at the crowd and start to talk, to host, to control the atmosphere while associating and interacting with my partner.

I still remember I used to host such events when I was in primary school. I was one of the Head Prefects and was responsible for hosting the weekly assembly. I just wondered and couldn't imagine how courageous was I at that moments. When I came to secondary school, unknown forces made me to become so timid. I turned from an excellent student to an average student. I learnt to be quiet and tolerant with all unfairness. I learnt to hide myself when facing a problem. I think that I was so useless when I flashed back my memory.

However, my secondary school life is insufficient to influence my whole life. I continued my studies in a college and I think this is the right time right place for me to show the real me. I am easily socialized, caring, friendly with some bad tempered and sometimes unreasonably aggresive.

Haha.. In fact, I mind how people looking at me. I mind their speeches on me, their impressions on me, their thoughts about me and their comments towards me so that I can improve myself. Please, no one is perfect in this world.I am trying to be good with everyone. It does not mean I am fake or lack of sincerity. I am widening my circle with a diversity of friends.

I am who I am. I maybe easily get frustrated and furious by someone. On the other hand, my anger vanishes fast and I never put them on my mind once they are solved or remain unsolved.
I like friends to be sincere but not talking to me by wearing a mask and disguise themselves to be my friends. Friends in need are friends indeed. This quotation has been my belief for my past years and rest of my life.

Anyway, this is just my murmur and I treat my friends as fair and square as possible. I am SO sincere and feel so fortunate to be your friends. I love all of you. Thanks for being my friends. Thanks for not abandoning me. Thanks for your supports. Thanks for your advice. Thanks for your tolerance. Thanks for your forgiveness. Thanks for those unspoken thanks.


Gonna busy with my homework and planning. Last but not least, a thanks to Ms. Sarah Saw for inviting me to be your partner. Look forward to cooperating with you. I hope my performance will be the most excellent in my life. I will do my best. This opportunity is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment